Sunday, February 14, 2010

yOu...yOU...and YOU!!!

Today is valentines' day!!!
What should I do now?....
I can't explain how I feel right now..
Something is missing....
It is yOu...yOU...and YOU!!!!!!
Can't you see? I'm alone, suffering for not having YOU!!!
T-T,,,tears from my eyes can make a sea just because of YOU!!
....I am sad not because YOU are not with me,,,but the reason is
that I can see you HAPPY very HAPPY with somebody else..
I can't accept the fact that I did not make you happy.. I just make
you cry and disappointed because of my attitude and behavior.
Why o why? T-T...I hope this pain will last so things will be right between us and I can let go of YOU!!
I love you so much goodbye!

2 comments:

  1. loveee.

    sobra akong na apektuhan dito.

    You'll be fine soon! Alam ko yan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. medy0 lumevel ang kalungkuta nung Valentne'ss,,:(...peru mas OK aq ngaun :)) because of you..you and you..!!!na lahat na mga nagmamahala sakin :D

    ReplyDelete